Monday 29 March 2010

Starting again!


As we were having problems with our previous film opening, as a group, we decided to start again. This time we chose to do a romance. It is a typical "boy meets girl" film opening. We decided to film it in the school as the characters are students. Many of the shots are of me daydreaming. There is a scene where the boy and girl interact. In this scene both are walking towards each other but not paying attention to where they are going. They both bump into each other and the girl drops her books. The boy helps her to pick them up and there is an eye connection. Lisa and Owen are the names of the characters.

Voice Over

Hi, I'm Lisa, I'm 16 years old and I go to Alberto Hight, currently studying for my GCSE's in English, art and music. I only recently joined the school so I don't really have a social group to fit in with. Most of the time, I spend my school life doing extra school work and gazing at this one boy. Owen! He's just so perfect, always smiling. He's so hard working. He's really helpful as well, I'll never forget the time he helped me with my books. OMG! It was just after class and I, clumsy as ever, bumped into him and dropped my books. I mean, dropped them,like all over the floor near his feet. Then he bent down and picked them up for me and boy was there an eye connection. He noticed me, he looked right into my eyes and smiled. He's so fit. Adorable. Cute. Funny. I love him!

Title Ideas

We came up with some ideas for the title.

  • Perfection
  • My kind of guy
  • He's the one
  • Roses are red
  • Never the one

No comments:

Post a Comment